Thursday 21 March 2013

Catch Up


21 Days? WOW! Has it really been that long? That's like three whole episodes of Raw, three episodes of SmackDown, and 3 episodes of NXT...you see where I'm going with this. It's been a long time, ok, I'm sorry, but I've been a little bit busy, but I'm going to get started with two words; he's back!

So the Deadman showed up on Old School Raw, the show was a bit of drag but the return of the Phenom made up for a pretty weak show, and HEY! Guess What? Taker has now showed up on Raw more in the last three weeks than the WWE CHAMPION The Rock has, a semi-retired, 47 year-old man who can only wrestle once a year is now more likely to show up than a 40 year old, able to wrestle every week, in his prime WWE champion...what's wrong with that picture? Bottom line is, as WWE champion Rocky (that new belt is fugly by the way) should be on almost every show, it's fine he misses one of two but since he's won the title I can only recall him being on about four shows, that is not acceptable, that's disgraceful. When CM Punk was champion he wrestled EVERY SINGLE WEEK on Raw and EVERY SINGLE HOUSE SHOW, and I dare say that John Cena will do exactly the same. You can't have a WWE Champion who wrestles one or two shows A YEAR, it's just no acceptable, I personally hope Cena potatoes the Rock senseless and Rocky never gets anywhere near the title picture again unless he's willing to commit 100% of his time to the company. There are people lower down who've worked their arses off for years to get to WWE and get to the top who deserve the title more than someone who never shows up, and has been away from "the company he loves" for 7 years, people like Randy Orton (I'm aware he's on two wellness strikes but he is a top player), CM Punk (should have held the title til 'Mania and defended it against 'Taker), Sheamus (deserves a lot more than jobbing to the Shield, even though I like The Shield) and yes, even John Cena (he bleeds wrestling, he loves the business more than anyone). 

Speaking of part-timers; what the hell is up with Triple H vs Brock II...ain't nobody got time fo' dat! Let's face it the match everyone is going to be looking forward to the most is 'Taker vs Punk, no matter how much WWE try to shove Rock vs Cena II and Triple H vs Brock II, we don't care about these big selling re-hashes, we want a damn good match. Believe me, that's what we'll get with Punk and 'Taker, if anyone remembers the Punk/Taker matches from 2009 you'll remember that those matches were EPIC! Let's just say that this 'Mania is shaping up very nicely, from that match alone.

I know this has been a short post but this is all I have time for, I will be back tomorrow when I think of something to write about, 

Holla,
Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment